We are required to publish the following information on our website. Please click on the links for further information. All documents are available, free of charge, from our school office.
- The name, postal address and telephone number of the school, and the name of a person to whom enquiries should be addressed. Click here.
- The name of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Coordinator. (SENDCo) Click here
- Admissions arrangements. Click here
- School uniform policy. Click here
- Most recent OFSTED report. Click here.
- Our school opening hours. Click here.
- Key stage 2 results - As a Lower School this information does not apply.
- Key stage 4 results - As a Lower School this information does not apply.
- The School Performance Tables, published by the Secretary of State on the Department for Education’s website. Click here.
- Details of our curriculum, including phonics and reading schemes. Click here
More information can be found in the termly newsletters available on individual class pages. Click here
- The schools Behaviour Policy. Click here
- The school's Complaints Policy. Click here
- The amount of Pupil Premium received by the school, how it was spent and the effect of the Pupil Premium grant on attainment levels. Click here
- The amount of Sports Premium Grant Expenditure received by the school, how it will be spent and reviewed. Click here
- The schools Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) policy. Click here
- The school's Equality Information and Objectives Statement. Click here
- Governors information and duties. Click here
- The school’s Charging and Remissions Policy. Click here
- A statement of the school’s ethos and values. Click Here
We must also publish how many school employees have a gross annual salary of £100,000 or more. We do not have any employees who earn this much.